Sanuki Udon or Frozen Udon has become popular nationwide.
Sanuki Udon is characterized by its firm, chewy texture, achieved by using a specific type of wheat which was traditionally grown in Kagawa Prefecture.
- Product of Korea
- 1 pcs (230g) 5pcs per packet
- Commercial value pack: 5 pieces per pack, 10 servings.
- Each piece of Udon can be broken easily into 2.
- Frozen for freshness
Method of Cooking :
- Add udon into boiling water cook for about 1- 2 minutes
- Drain the Udon and Serve with your favourite preheated soup stock
- Place the udon in a bowl and microwave on High (1100 watt) for 3 minutes.